Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Fresh Start on a Sickly Day

So I'm not at work today because death decided to camp out on my back door step. I have been coughing for over a week and now my ears are stopped up. greeeeat. And might I also add that having your gallbladder out is dumb. They don't warn you that you won't be able to eat hardly anything for quite a while! Can I ask them to put it back?

My computer has a virus right now. So blogging can only be done via the iPhone. Which is just as good, just not as easy!! I really want to find some cute layouts for my main page so I can be all cutesie like the rest of my girlfriends instead of my plain green background. Help me out here ladies! Oh, and do not let Rachel Kelly off the hook..she needs a blog so you guys can see that wonderful little one of hers! Taylor is almost 3 and going on 13.

So the point in this thing is just to get it all out there I'm assuming. So long story short before a fantastic nap...work is great, getting up at 5 am every day is not. My family is wonderful and my friends keep me going. And my sweet shih tzu is crazy buy loves to snuggle with mama!!!

I think I'm gonna like this. More to come and until then, I'm counting down to a much needed weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment